28 December 2010

To: Me, From: Janet and Joel



image via Amazon

Julius sandal, Dolce Vita $108.47 at Amazon

Bought with the Amazon gift certificate I got from my boyfriend's parents. Happy dance! 1. Because I got the last pair in my size :) and 2. because I can't wait till spring to come so I can wear them! But at the same time I'm very anxious because I hope that they fit and look as good on me as I'm imagining...

For those who would want this sandal in black patent or silver leather, it is on sale at Dolce Vita's website for $69.95 + an additional 25% off for their After Christmas Sale :)

And FYI, there is a 25% off shoes sale at Amazon, but only on shoes sold through Amazon. Ends 1/3/2011 11:59pm PST.

UPDATE 12/30 3:00pm EST: Sandals just came! They look amazing and are so comfortable on! My favorite part is that the ankle straps aren't tight, so your ankles don't feel like they're bandaged and your feet can actually breathe :) Oh spring, why can't you just be here already?

No comments:

Post a Comment