04 January 2011

Vintage finds

Went thrift shopping last Thursday, on New Year's Day, and on Monday between classes. It's one of my favorite things to do whenever I have the time and energy :)



Tan bootie with dark brown elastic and stacked heel. Wore these today, they were so comfy.


Jeweled compact with peach shimmer powder. I don't think I'll be using this, it's more of a collector's item. Plus it's so old. Although it is unused, the thought of putting such old makeup on my face gives me the heebie-jeebies.



Red/reddish-brown eel skin clutch with optional straps and a maroon suede interior. Omg so soft....


Dark brown suede Victorian style boots. Love the heel.


White leather maxi skirt with a high back slit. Never worn something like this before but I just couldn't pass it up. See, that's the beauty of thrift shopping, because everything's so cheap you can afford to experiment.


Blush silk blouse. I'd roll the sleeves up and wear this with a white spaghetti strap mini dress (like the Calvin Klein Cher wore in Clueless) and nude sandals (either these or these).


Brown oversized sunglasses.


Light brown belt. My best belts come from thrift stores :)

Grand total: $52

1 comment:

  1. good choice on not using the compact, night shade is another way of saying belladonna which can be toxic.

    ReplyDelete