14 February 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!


Celebrated Valentine's yesterday because he worked and I had class today. He gave me two wonderful gifts: an oriental handmade ring bought from Sandra of 5 inch and up, and the Blu-ray/DVD combo pack of How to Train Your Dragon. I don't care what anyone says, I loved that movie! It was such a good day: went to church, went to the store to pick up the cake we ordered, made brunch together, got raspberry mochas with the gift card his parents gave us, cut each others' hair, watched The Proposal, made dinner together, shared a chocolate truffle cake and champagne, watched Desperate Housewives, some of the Grammys, and then both Hot Shots movies. The highlight of our day was finding a good amount of money on our way back to my car from church. I feel bad for the person who lost it but there was no way of knowing or finding out whose it was. By then nobody was around, and the wind was blowing pretty hard, so I picked it up and we kept it. God's gift to us, I say :)

No comments:

Post a Comment