01 February 2011

Saw them on sale and had to get them. I'd been wanting these bad boys since Christmas, but at the time decided to use my Amazon gift certificates to get Dolce Vita's white snake Julius sandals. At other sites (Amazon, Zappos, Akira) they're still $98-100, but then I saw them on sale for $69.99 at Macy's... and then for an even better price at JessicaSimpsonCollection.com. My only complaint is that they're not real wood.

Image via endless.

Dany platform, Jessica Simpson $48.99

Normally I am not a fan of knock-offs, but I really like Jeffrey Campbell's Foxy Wood and grey snake is one material they don't come in (surprising considering they come in just about every other color and material). So since Jessica Simpson's version does, and I am crazy about snake accessories for Spring Summer 2011, this is one I am ok with.

What's disappointing about all this is that I had resisted buying black combat boots I decided I didn't need, only to get platforms I really don't need but wanted. But hey, it took me 2 hours of contemplation before finally putting them in my shopping cart and more time to finally click checkout, which goes to show that I put a lot of thought into it. Well, on the bright side the boots I was thinking about were $79 not including shipping and these were $55.99 including shipping... so in a way I actually saved money. Can't wait for warm weather to come so I can wear these 5.5" monsters!

On second thought, why wait till warm weather when I can just wear them with a pair of black or grey over-the-knee socks? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment