23 May 2011

Beyonce - Run the World (Girls)

Fast forward to 3:00 to check out her MIND BLOWING performance at the 2011 Billboard Music Awards. Might just be the best performance I've ever seen. I don't really like her music that much, but there's absolutely NO denying what a powerful performer she is. I see this and it reminds me of Michael Jackson and his epic stage presence/persona. Such a beautiful, humble thank you speech, too.

Click on the little Xs at the top center and top right to get rid of the weird line that will appear in the middle if you don't.



Dude, I wonder how much weight I'd lose just attempting to learn 1/8 of that choreography??

Whenever there's an award show, I normally do an entry on the fashion of the evening.. but honestly I didn't see anything worth taking the time to blog about....except perhaps Keri Hilson's belt that reminded me of that scene in The Devil Wears Prada, and Nicki Minaj's outfit, which I only liked from the waist up (not including the wig):

Image via MTV.

No comments:

Post a Comment