11 June 2011

Andrej Pejic

The most beautiful man in fashion.



Was not aware he had a hot brother (3:42)!!! Has anyone ever considered flying Igor out to Paris and doing a photospread with the both of them? They're both gorgeous in completely opposite ways. If this has already been done, please let me know.

* * *

Here are 2 guys I know could give Andrej a run for his money. They've been around for a really long time, but as J-Rock musicians. I used to be huge fans of theirs when I was big into Japanese music for several years. Though I may longer be into it, I think I will always have slight crushes on them :) It always baffled me why these guys never thought to go into runway modeling. Has anyone thought to approach them? Especially now when the demand for androgyny is sky high. When they aren't making music they could be making a crap ton of money on the side in Paris. It would be a great chance to expand their already enormous fan base, and I'm sure it would make their French fan girls VERY happy to have them in their city haha.

Toshiya of Dir en Grey


and Miyavi- to me, the most beautiful man in Asia.

Image via Kirei's Official M.E. blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment