17 June 2011

Thrift store finds

Stopped by Goodwill after work last night. Scored some great items!

This teal belt with gold hardware totally reminds me of that scene from The Devil Wears Prada.

Love the gold metal detail on this small, flat, dark red bag.

Finally found the cropped leopard blouse I've been wanting! Best of all, this is exactly the kind of blouse I had in mind- from its cut and fit,  all the way down to the size and spacing of the spots. Most places sell blouses similar to this for at least $60, the most expensive one I saw being $715 (Dolce & Gabbana, of course). Found it hanging with the skirts of all places. 

On sale for 99 cents. And to think I was considering getting them from AA for $28.

This is actually a kids training jersey, the kind they use for soccer scrimmages. 

This black sheer mesh dress has matching fabric covered buttons, is oversized, long, and has these slits that go up the side. You can tie the front and let the back hang. Even better than the black chiffon blouse I went there hoping to find.


So awesome to find things that have been on my list for a while and for SUPER cheap :) 

Total damage: $15.

No comments:

Post a Comment