17 August 2011

Lady Gaga - Yoü And I

Was debating whether or not to blog about this video. Didn't like it very much overall because of how incredibly BUSY it was... but there were a few things that caught my eye:

The eyewear...


These heels, even though they looked to be about a size too small...

These custom-made Zana Bayne harnesses....


And the first 40 seconds were cool.

Of all the songs on Born This Way, this song was among my least favorites..so that alone was enough for me to dislike something about the video before even seeing it... which is weird, because I didn't like Bad Romance, Alejandro, or Judas either, but loved the videos for them. I think part of my dislike for this one is due to her massive overexposure since she went on break from touring. Kinda wish she'd drop off the radar for a while and then make a comeback with a completely new image (a la K-Pop artists).

No comments:

Post a Comment