09 November 2011

Versace for H&M show

Hard to believe that this is a show for a collaboration. The quality of this collection looks amazing. Sadly the closest H&M selling this collection is 100 miles away, not to mention I'd have to skip class to drive up there. Seems like a lot of trouble, when there is no guarantee of finding the exact pieces I want available in my size. Maybe, just maybe, there will be a few pieces left when my man and I go to Philadelphia for the holidays.



I especially love the stick straight hair and leather bandanas. That red studded gown at 2:35 is incredible.

My favorites? The studded dresses, jackets, and pleated skirt from the Pelle Borchie collection + the cutout padded-shoulder dress and bustier from the Stampa collection.

View the collection, with prices in USD: 

No comments:

Post a Comment