01 April 2012


Spray painted my cheap, boring, "grey crystal" eyeglasses a matte white Friday afternoon. The reason I quoted the color name like that is because that's what it says on the glasses..and in certain lighting they actually did look grey (as in lighting like the store I got them from).. but most of the time they looked this nasty poop brown color. I used to only wear them when I absolutely had to, but now I don't mind people seeing me in them. It's weird, I take extremely good care of sunglasses, no matter what price point, but have broken every pair of designer prescription eyeglasses I have ever owned. These were just $20 lens included, and have lasted me over a year now. I know this is April Fools' Day but I am not joking when I say that's a new record!

No comments:

Post a Comment