26 July 2012

My new iPhone case.


case: Yamamoto Industries

I've always found these (and the Game Boy ones) funny, so when the Yamamoto flash sale happened on Fab I bought it with my earned credits. It's really good timing too, because I've been really clumsy lately and don't know why. One time it fell out of my lap as I was getting out of the car and landed face down on the ground. I almost stepped on it. Actually, I did step on it, but stopped my foot RIGHT before putting any weight into the step. Not one crack or malfunction. It must have landed just right, or maybe my foot prevented it from bouncing..like when you drop a coin and step on it with your foot. Anyway, phew! While I don't see this case protecting my phone from serious damage, it's better than nothing at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment