17 July 2012

The Outnet Clearance

It's that time of year again... 80-85% off Alexander Wang, Rick Owens, Helmut Lang, and MANY more. Believe it or not I was able to narrow it down to 4 favorites:





Good thing for me (and by me what I really mean is my bank account) my sizes are sold out... that and I already have the black Tempests. It's too easy to go crazy when shopping sales, especially ones as huge as this. I've gotten a lot better about passing things up but it's still something I struggle with. 

Today I was at the thrift store donating a few items, and of course I had to take a look around before I left. I found several great items but only left with one an olive green short sleeve. The plan is to cut off the sleeves and use it as a vest but I'm not sure yet. For all the other items I had to tell myself "This is SO cute, but yeah, I would probably only wear it once." It's just so hard to resist when prices are that low. I already have too many items I never wear, some of which are for sale on eBay right now. Moving recently has shown me that I have way too much stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment