15 September 2012

Just in.





flats: H&M
NARS blush
jacket: Forever 21

Had a successful shopping trip yesterday. I hate the mall but I'll go if I have a 20% off H&M coupon and am looking for something specific. In this case I was on a quest for a faux leather motorcycle jacket. However... after trying several on, realized that they simply do not suit me. It's ok, there are plenty of jackets that do. Especially this one :)

And just when I'd given up on finding leopard flats, I found these. I'm very picky when it comes to flats and even worse when it comes to leopard print.. so imagine my pleasant surprise at finding a pair with everything I wanted- a pointed toe, a leopard print that doesn't look stupid and cheap..and for less than $20. These were 1 of 5 or 6 pairs left, and the last one in my size. I'm kinda OCD and often times pass if it's the last one, but the price was perfect and they were in excellent condition.

Total damage: only $36.06 including sales tax. The jacket was $19.50, saved 20% on the shoes ($17.95 → $14.36), and purchased the blush with a Sephora gift card.

No comments:

Post a Comment