25 October 2012

Yesterday- taking advantage of this freakishly warm weather. Temperatures are predicted to drop next week.



dress: Alexander Wang


Wore this dress (RTW SS2010: Look 24) for the first time since I got it over a year and a half ago. I was waiting for the right pair of shoes to go with it, unwilling to settle for just any old pair. I bought his nude suede PF2011 Stella sandals a couple weeks ago, not even thinking about how they would look with this dress..but then it hit me as I was considering what to wear to class.

I was planning on waiting until spring '13 to whip out this ensemble but it has been so warm lately. It also isn't very often that I feel like dressing up this much, aka lookin' all cute and whatnot. Gotta get it while it's hot! Literally and figuratively. <--Hoho! See what I did there? :P

No comments:

Post a Comment