11 May 2013


ANN TAYLOR sweater
FOREVER 21 tank/tunic
H&M leggings
MARSELL boots
ALEXANDER MCQUEEN double skull bracelet
(other bracelet a gift from a friend.)
(pendant found at a junk store in New Jersey.)
(socks borrowed from my man.)

Feels like ages since I last did an outfit post. I wouldn't call this outfit groundbreaking in any way, but I thought it cute enough to photograph. Best of all it is very comfortable, perfect for a casual dinner date with my man :)

Things have been really crazy lately. I left a job of 9 years for another, less annoying, and much better paying one. In the same week I was hired as a subcontractor by one of my styling clients. She runs a small but very successful business and has asked me to manage her online orders ("shipping and logistics" as she put it). How is it that some people "can't find" one job when I have FOUR. One barely took any effort to get + the other three sort of fell into my lap. And it's not like my standards are low. 

Other than that, I've just been listing stuff on eBay and watching Star Trek (original series) and Star Trek: Next Generation to psyche myself up for Star Trek: Into the Darkness.   

No comments:

Post a Comment