19 July 2013

Huzzah~



ALEXANDER WANG Dasha boots

My hunt for the perfect black cutout boots is finally over. It all started with a post on Stockholm Streetstyle, about a year and a half ago- Christine Centenera in Haider Ackermann boots. I wanted something similar but not quite as busy. So I waited and waited, then these came out earlier this year. Tiny matte black buckles, a higher heel, a lot less going on... Perfecto.

Spent a little more than usual but ohmigerrrrd just look at these. After checking everywhere I could think of, I ended up buying these off of alexanderwang.com. Yep, this is my first time ordering since the Tempest Debacle of Spring 2011. Obviously I would not have ordered from them if my size had been available somewhere else. But sale shoes, bags, and T by AW are currently an additional 10% off (prices as marked) + free ground shipping on all orders. Glad I ordered when I did or I would have missed out. Sometimes 40% is the deepest possible discount. I have seen them for less elsewhere, but sold out in my size of course. #firstworldproblems

Zara has a similar pair for only $99.90 but nothing like owning the original. There are certain designers where I only buy the real thing. Otherwise I am actually pretty lenient.

Ok, so I have a pair of sandals and a pair of boots, both from the same season (Resort '13). Not to mention a sh*t ton of black footwear. I think that's enough for now. ^_~

No comments:

Post a Comment