01 September 2013

Wearing today: a black tank, dark green skirt, and nude sandals with brass accessories. Paired with my new Diego, I felt super put together for the first time in a long time.


JAMES PERSE ribbed tank
HELMUT LANG Scala Jersey wrap skirt
ALEXANDER WANG Alek sandals
ALEXANDER MCQUEEN twin skull bracelet
LANGUAGE earrings (which you can't see at all but I am mentioning anyway)


I have been working a lot lately, dressing mostly for comfort because it's hot no matter where you are stationed. The awnings help a little if assigned to the deck, but not at all on humid days. I think something might be wrong with the central air- sometimes it's hotter inside than it is out. We definitely need a box fan in the server's station. Sorry to whine about my working conditions, but no one likes feeling like a sweaty mess 90% of the time. Thankfully I have a great collection of summer dresses, Wang tanks and cutoffs, so at least I still look ok...but it's nice to not just look cute but feel cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment