04 May 2014


TOPSHOP Airforce MA1 bomber jacket 
TOPSHOP Gabi pointed toe mules


The jacket is available HERE in sizes US 10 and 12, and the mules have just been restocked HERE. They're also now available in white but I'm not a fan.. when I look at them all I see is country-western. I don't know. Anyway  I fully agree with the reviews, this shoe runs a half to full size small. I am normally IT 36.5 or 37 and their 7.5 (translates to an IT 38) fit great with a little bit of room. I'm sure a 6.5 would have worked but I didn't want too snug a fit with how these are shaped, or my heels hanging off of the back. Spent way too much time in my early 20s wearing shoes that are too small, seen way too many photos of bloggers cramming their feet into tiny shoes. I don't care how pretty they are, I work too hard (8-9 hours on my feet) to wear a ill-fitting shoes on my days off. No siree~

I am quite glad that they got more of the Gabi mules in stock. Mules are a great alternative to boots in summer. It's good to know I can replace them once this pair has seen a lot of wear and tear - which I know they will, because they are so comfortable!

No comments:

Post a Comment