15 March 2015

Wore this last night @ Music Hall.



COMME DES GARÇONS Infinity of Tailoring (aka FW13) jacket
HELMUT LANG Gala knit cutout dress (worn as a top).. not visible anyway!
CLUB MONACO cropped trousers
ALEXANDER WANG Jacquelyn boots


This year marked the 10th anniversary of MusicNOW,  a 5-day contemporary classical music festival curated by Bryce Dessner of The National. I have attended other CSO events but never this one. Many thanks to my god-momma for gifting me tickets, because I don't think I would have gone otherwise and last night was amazing. My favorite composition of the evening was David Lang's man made performed by So Percussion + the CSO. Starts out a bit weird, but develops into something that sounds like  a soundtrack to an epic battle. 

No comments:

Post a Comment