28 May 2015

Wore to dinner last night.



DRKSHDW RICK OWENS Kite dress (worn backwards)
vintage choker
ALEXANDER WANG Alek sandals


Was inspired by a brief Twitter exchange with Ivania Carpio of Love Aesthetics, regarding wearing things multiple ways. I had this on the "normal" way but I wasn't feeling how deep the V was looking at that moment, so I thought ...how about we turn this frown upside down and turn this dress around! I wasn't sure what I would see but I was SO happy with the result! It's also always good to have as much drape and poof when going out to dinner, when you know you're going to eat and drink well. And we did. OH WE DID. Started off with Reposado pear cider, had their octopus escabeche and chicken liver mouse potted/cured appetizers, their Roux the Day and Jalisco Spice cocktails, and deconstructed salmon bagel entree. I don't know about you but I get food baby to the max, even if I don't eat much. So sip on that mental image of me gorging myself and the resulting food babe ^^; 

No comments:

Post a Comment