09 July 2015

Wise beyond her years...

"Every day is a new challenge, a new problem. The best advice I can give is to just take it one day at a time. If you think about all the things you have to do, it's kind of mind-boggling. So the best thing to do is stay calm, be patient, realize you will learn everything you have to learn. Everything just takes time. As long as you are a nice person and people can see that you are determined, smart and are being humble about things, everyone will want to help you out. It’s a great industry. Surprisingly, people have been so supportive, it's been great.”

---Sandy Liang
[Source: The Coveteur]


* * *

I must have been living under a rock, because I just found out about her. No wonder she rose to fame so quickly after graduating. Sandy is really gifted- she has a clear direction and makes seriously awesome outerwear. I am not but looking at her work has really inspired me to take up designing and sewing again! Not only that, but I recently came into some really great fabric thanks to a lovely and dear client of mine :)

No comments:

Post a Comment